NEED SOME PROFESSIONAL FEEDBACK ON YOUR MANUSCRIPT?
If you have a completed draft,
You've accomplished something many people only dream about, something that takes a lot of patience, hard work, and dedication. Unfortunately, too many of us writers run around begging anyone and everyone to read our book. Too often when we do this we receive unhelpful feedback, if any at all. Every rough draft needs revised and edited. As Ernest Hemingway said, "The only kind writing is rewriting." But how do you know what to revise if no one will give you feedback?
That's where a professional diagnostic will do you good.
With this service you will receive
- A full read of the manuscript (up to 100k words, $.026 per word after that)
- Foolscap and 6 Core Questions answered
- An in depth analysis of the first 5 scenes laid out on a spreadsheet for your perusal and study
- An in depth analysis of the overall story structure and the structure of each quarter of the manuscript according to Shawn Coyne's 5 Commandments of Storytelling
- 1 hour recorded video call
- A letter with 'Next Steps' recommendations specialized for your manuscript, including a list of recommended reading materials both fiction and nonfiction to encourage you on your author journey
For a one time fee of $3000 (plus extra fee for manuscripts larger than 100k)
Is this more information than you need for your manuscript? Click here for a smaller option.